Need a quick and easy meal to fit in with your busy summer schedule? These tomato and salami pizzas are the perfect dish for you, with a prep time of only 8 minutes and 3 simply steps!
- 2 Lebanese breads
- 1/3 cup (90g) basil pesto
- 2 x 150g torn buffalo mozzarella balls
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 10 slices hot salami
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, some halved
- 1/3 cup (40g) pitted green olives
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 250°C. Place breads on a large baking tray or individual trays.
Step 2 – Spread pesto evenly over each bread and top with mozzarella, dried chilli, green chilli, salami, tomatoes, and olives. Bake for 8 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese has melted.
Step 3 – Season with black pepper, drizzle with olive oil and top with basil to serve – enjoy!