Looking for a taste of summer to brighten up the winter months? Look no further, this linguine with avocado, tomato & lime is the perfect lunch or dinner dish to fill you up with that summer feeling!
- 115g wholemeal linguine
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, and chopped
- 2 large, ripe chopped tomatoes
- ½ pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- STEP 1 – Cook your pasta according to pack instructions – usually for between 10-12 minutes. Meanwhile, put the lime juice and zest in a medium bowl with the avocado, tomatoes, coriander and onion, and mix well.
- STEP 2 – Drain the pasta, toss into the bowl and mix well. Serve straight away while still warm, or cold (this is perfect to have as leftovers if you can’t get enough!)