Fancy a taste of summer 2022? Look no further because this quick and easy tomato salsa recipe is the perfect server in the warmer weather!
- 4-6 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- ½ red onion, chopped into small chunks
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- White wine vinegar, a small splash
- ½ juiced lime
- ½ coriander bunch, chopped
Step 1 – Merge the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, white wine vinegar, lime juice and coriander into a bowl.
Step 2 – Stir the contents of the bowl then refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salsa can be served with anything savoury whether you want to dip your nibbles into it or use it as a sauce in your fajitas, this is the recipe for you!