The weather’s getting colder, the days are getting shorter which can only mean one thing, winter is on the way.
Don’t let the weather outside dictate your mood, we have the perfect 15 minute, winter-warmer recipe for your cosy nights in as the colder months get closer!
- 4 x 350g skin-on sweet potatoes
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tbs harissa paste
- 150g marinated feta, drained, crumbled
- 2 truss tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 1 tbs finely chopped preserved lemon rind, white pith removed
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Step 1- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork and place on a plate and microwave on high, turning halfway, for 8 minutes.
Step 2 – Meanwhile, preheat oven grill to high. Combine chickpeas and harissa in a bowl, then place on a baking tray and grill for 4 minutes, until crisp.
Step 3 – Slice potatoes lengthways, leaving them attached on one end to form a ‘pocket’.
Step 4 – Place on a baking tray, then top with chickpeas and feta. Grill for 4 minutes until golden.
Step 5 – Combine tomato, coriander, preserved lemon and oil in a bowl.
Step 6 – Top potatoes with salsa to serve and enjoy!
This is the perfect dish for 4, it’s easy and efficient (not to mention delicious!) and will satisfy the whole family!