Have you been struggling to find a light and refreshing dish to serve this Summer? Whether you want to impress your friends at a barbeque, master a dish that takes only 15 minutes to prep, or you just want to try something new, then this tomato and plum salad is the perfect summer server for you!
- 800g tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 red plums, cut into wedges
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/2 bunch tarragon, leaves picked and torn
Step 1 – Combine tomatoes, plums, lemon zest and 1/4 tsp salt flakes in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
Step 2 – Once marinaded, add vinegar, oil, sumac and three-quarters tarragon. Toss ingredients until well combined.
Step 3 – Spread salad across a serving platter, scatter with remaining tarragon and serve, enjoy!