Do you love the taste of tomatoes and want to grow them yourself?
Follow these 5 top tips on how to grow your very own tomatoes at home…
- Find a nice sunny spot in your garden -tomatoes should have 6-8 hours of sunshine a day.
- Plant the seeds in nutrient-rich soil for optimum growth.
- Water the roots every 3 days.
- Add organic fertiliser every 2 weeks.
- Remove the first yellow flower the tomato plant produces.
We hope these tips help you grow your own tomatoes, get in touch with us and show us how well your home-grown tomatoes are doing!