Total time: 5 to 10 minutes!
A simple and easy snack to prepare!
1 Mozzarella ball
Fresh basil leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper
- Slice your tomatoes into slices.
- Slice your mozzarella into slices.
- Chop your basil leaves.
- Add one slice of tomato and then once slice of mozzarella cheese, repeat unto the plate is covered. Be creative, you could layer them into a line, around the plate in a circle or spiral into the centre of the plate.
- Drizzle olive oil and also grind a bit of salt and slightly more pepper over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the sliced basil leaves over as a fine garnish.
You’re done, a perfect starter to compliment your main course.